Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hymn Arrangements

"Battle Hymn of the Republic" Hymns of Worship Vol 2
"Be Thou Humble" Hymns of Worship Vol 1
"Come, Come, Ye Saints" Hymns of Worship Vol 1
"Come Unto Him" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"Come Unto Jesus" Hymns of Worship Vol 1
"Come Ye Children of the Lord" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"Did you Think To Pray" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"For the Beauty of the Earth" Hymns of Worship Vol 3
"High on the Mountain Top" Hymns of Worship Vol 2
"I Am a Child of God" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"I Believe in Christ" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"I Know That My Redeemer Lives" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"I Know That My Redeemer Lives" Hymns of Worship Vol 2
"I Need Thee Every Hour" Hymns of Worship Vol 1
"I Stand All Amazed" Hymns of Worship Vol 3
"Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me" Hymns of Worship Vol 2
"My Country, 'Tis of Thee" Hymns of Worship Vol 2
"Nearer, My God, To Thee" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"Oh, What Songs of the Heart" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"Precious Savior, Dear Redeemer" Hymns of Worship Vol 1
"Rejoice, the Lord is King" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"Secret Prayer" Hymns of Worship Vol 1
"Sing We Now at Parting" We'll Sing & Shout Vol 2
"There is a Green Hill Far Away" Hymns of Worship Vol 3

No comments:

Post a Comment