Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Prayer

"Abide With Me" Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"Blessing" Lynn Lund in Women of Faith
"Evening Prayer
" Afterglow - More Perfect Light
"Footprints in the Sand" Afterglow - Someone is Listening
"He Hears Me" by Hilary W. in top 50, Best of EFY
"I Need Thee Every Hour" Mens=Hymn, Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"I Need Thee Every Hour" Sally Deford online
"I Will Encircle Thee" Music of Wanda Lindstrom
"I'll Pray for You" Hatch Like a River
"Lift Up Your Heart" Sally Deford online
"Love Will Find You There" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"Memory Lane" Forward w/Fe EFY 2000
"My Soul Hungered" Seminary's Greatest
"Oh, My Father" Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"He Gave His Life for Me" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"Only a Prayer Away" He Too Has Walked This Way - Wyson
"Unwritten" Hilary Weeks, Day of Praise
"Quiet Prayer" Forward w/Fe EFY 2000
"Be Not Silent Unto Me" Afterglow - I Heard Him Come
"Someone Is Listening" Afterglow - Someone is Listening
"Whatever It Takes" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music

No comments:

Post a Comment