Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trials

"Anchor of My Soul" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"Beyond This Moment" Afterglow - Someone is Listening
"Captain of My Soul" Afterglow - A Feeling Within
"Come to Me" Lynn Lund Woman of Faith
"Gentle" by Mclean in Top 50
"The Test" by Janice Kapp Perry
"He Hears Me" by Hilary W. in Top 50
"He Gave His Life for Me" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"He Too, Has Walked This Way" He Too Has Walked This Way - Wyson
"He Will Heal Us" New Era ?96
"His Love" Best of EFY
"Hold on, The Light Will Come" Mclean in Top 50
"Hold On to Life" Afterglow - A Feeling Within
"I Need Thee Every Hour" Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"I Want to Feel" Afterglow - More Perfect Light
"Joy Will Be My Reward" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"Keep Me in Motion" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"Keep Me Warm" Music, Tears, Laughter, Edwards
"Let Him Heal Your Heart" Best of EFY
"Oh Strengthen Me" Sally Deford online
"He Gave His Life for Me" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"Only a Prayer Away" He Too Has Walked This Way - Wyson
"Sometimes He Lets It Rain" in Women of Destiny, Deseret Book
"Still My Servant, Still My Friend" Raymond in Top 50
"Stronger" Hilary Weeks, Day of Praise
"That's Enough" Music Brings My Heart, Edwards
"Joy in the Journey" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"You Can Believe in Christ" Goodrich Top 50
"You're Not Alone" McLean Top 50 (Not Sacrament Mtg)

No comments:

Post a Comment