Sunday, January 25, 2009

No Greater Work

Words and Music by Janice Kapp Perry

This is my home, my haven from the world,
Where little children watch in perfect trust.
They hear my words, they see the things I do.
And in my kind and gentle care they learn to love.

CHORUS: This is my home, my heaven here on earth,
And in my home I find the things of greatest worth.
This is my home, and here I'll gladly serve,
For in my heart I know there is no greater work.

2. This is my home, my refuge from the storm,
Where my companion waits to comfort me.
I offer strength and caring in return.
I give eternal love and pure fidelity.

Chorus:

3. This is my home, a place that I will share,
A place for all who need my love and care.
And as i help each stranger in my way,
I know the Savior's loving spirit will be there.

Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment