Friday, January 30, 2009

Mother's Day

"Behold Thy Mother" by Dean Kaelin
"It's Worth It" by Dean Kaelin
"My Mother's Hands" by Deanna Edwards
"There Is Someone Special in My Life" by Wanda West Palmer
"No Greater Joy Has a Mother" by Brent Jorgensen
"Mother Dear" Primary
"Mother, I Love You" Primary
"M-O-T-H-E-R"
"Mother is Another Name for Love" byJorgensen/Allen
"Music, Laughter and Tears" Music, Tears, Laughter, Edwards
"My Mom" by Dean Kaelin
"My Mother's Hands" Music, Tears, Laughter, Edwards
"From Homes of Saints" #297 Hymn
"Home Can Be a Part of Heaven" #298
"Love At Home"
#294, 318
"O My Father" #292
"Teach Me to Walk" #304
"I'll Build You a Rainbow"
by Strong (Sem. Great. Hits)
"I Often Go Walking" Primary
"Love is Spoken Here" Primary
"Mother, Tell Me the Story" Primary
"I.O.U."
"Grandmother's Old Fashioned Garden" #191 in light blue church book
"There Is Someone Special in My Life"
"That Wonderful Mother of Mine" by Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment