Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Songs about Christ

"A Long Time Ago" by Ferguson in Top 50
"All I Need" by Sharlene WH in Top 50
"All My Days" by Hilary W in Top 50
"All Will Believe" by Sharlene WH in Top 50
"Arise and Shine Forth" in Women of Destiny, Deseret Book
"Are You the Man?" He Too Has Walked This Way - Wyson
"Captain of My Soul" Afterglow - A Feeling Within
"Carpenter's Son, The" Hatch Like a River
"Christ Was Able" Hatch Like a River
"Come Unto Christ" Sally Deford online
"Come Unto Him" Seminary's Greatest
"Follow the Son" by Dean Kaelin
"Galilean Sand" Afterglow - I Heard Him Come
"God Counts Every Tear" Hatch Like a River
"Greatest Among Us" Sally Deford online
"Greatest Gift" by Afterglow in Top 50
"He Gave His Life For Me" by Dean Kaelin
"He Is" Hilary Weeks, Day of Praise
"He Gave His Life for Me" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"He Too, Has Walked This Way" He Too Has Walked This Way - Wyson
"He Will Heal Us" New Era ?96
"He'll Carry You" Hilary Weeks, Day of Praise
"His Love" Best of EFY
"His Power" Hatch Like a River
"How Great Thou Art" Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"I Am the Resurrection and the Life" Afterglow - I Heard
"I Heard Him Come" Goodrich in Top 50, Afterglow
"I Will Lead You" Oct 89
"Jesus Once of Humble Birth" Sally Deford online
"Light of the World" Best of EFY
"Like a River" Hatch Like a River
"Look on Him and Live" Sally Deford online
"Love We Share, The" by Dean Kaelin
"Man with Many Names" in Top 50
"My Savior, My Guide" He Too Has Walked This Way - Wyson
"No Greater Love Than This" Sally Deford online
"Oh, Lord, My Redeemer" Goodrich in Top 50
"Once There Was One" by Pearsons in Top 50
"Perfect Man, The" Music of Wanda Lindstrom
"Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief" Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"Resurrection and the Life" Sally Deford online
"Road to Emmaus" by Weeks & in Top 50
"Road to Golgotha" Afterglow - I Heard Him Come
"Savior of the World, The" Music of Wanda Lindstrom
"Saviors Tough, The" New Era Apr 93
"Shepherd of My Soul" Sally Deford online
"This is Jesus" New Era Apr 90
"Through His Name" Hilary Weeks, Day of Praise
"To Be There" Cardon/Stirling in Top 50
"When He Called My Name" Music of Wanda Lindstrom
"Women of Samaria" Weeks/Stirling Top 50
"You Are the Shepherd" by Dean Kaelin

No comments:

Post a Comment