Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Plan of Salvation

"A Change of Heart" Music of Wanda Lindstrom
"Am I Beautiful To You" Share Love's Light, Edwards
"Another Joyous Day" He Too Has Walked This Way - Wyson
"Anchor of My Soul"
Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"Choose the Light" Online Joan Lisonbee Sowards
"Come Take Your Place" Hilary Weeks, Day of Praise
"Come Unto Christ the Holy One of Israel" Online Joan Lisonbee Sowards
"Fearless Heart" Best of EFY
"God Moves in a Mysterious Way" Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"I Am a Daughter of God" New Era Mar 92
"I've Got to Find Out Who I Am" Seminary's Greatest
"January Morn" (New child) Circle of a Woman's Reach, Hamilton
"Joy Will Be My Reward" Charity Never Faileth, Embryo Music
"My Savior, My Guide" He Too Has Walked This Way - Wyson
"No Empty Chairs" Hatch Like a River
"Oh, My Father" Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"One Step" Afterglow - More Perfect Light
"Our Father's Plan" Seminary's Greatest
"Promises I Keep" Best of EFY
"The Promise" Afterglow - Someone is Listening
"Unwritten" Hilary Weeks, Day of Praise
"Walk Tall Your a Daughter of God" New Era Jan 96
"When First the Glorious Light of Truth" Fav. Hymns of Prophets
"Where Did I Come From?" Share Love's Light, Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment